Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout.
Per instructions from our supplier, pricing and inventory information for part # 6629US3-C-BK is currently only available by request. We have options for fast shipping both locally and worldwide.
Please login, or register for an account, then contact us by phone, chat or email email@example.com so that we can give your user account access to special product pricing and shipping information.
Trusted Upgrade Supplier to More than 100,000 Business and Individuals throughout Australia and the World Since 2003.
Shop Now. Upgrade Now. Pay Over Time. **
Simple Instalment plans are available at checkout by choosing either Afterpay or Zip Pay / Zip Money.
**Not available to trade customers
Choose Afterpay or Zip Pay / Zip Money as your payment method when you order.
Checkout in seconds. No long forms. Instant approval online.
Enjoy your purchase straight away. Pay in easy installments.
Simple Fixed Payments Over 8 Weeks *
- Easy payment by splitting the order total into 4 equal payments over a period of 8 weeks, one each fortnight. Absolutely no fees are payable, so long as you make your payments on time.
- For new Afterpay users, the first instalment is generally required at the time of purchase. For existing users, the Afterpay system will let you know if you need to make an initial payment right away. For orders over $500, the first payment is always required at the time of purchase.
- Automatically make your payments each fortnight from your existing debit or credit card. Afterpay will remind you by TXT and email a few days before your payment is due.
- Each order that you pay for with Afterpay is completely separate with it's own repayment schedule.
Note: Available for orders valued up to $1,200. Please be sure to have sufficient cleared funds available to make your first payment ready on your card as a deposit.
Flexible Payments for Short or Longer Terms
- Zip offers two reusable account types, Zip Pay and Zip Money. Zip Pay doesn't require an initial deposit to get instant credit with a limit up to $1000 and you can choose a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule and is always interest free.
- Zip Money offers account limits from $1000 up and can be used for those big ticket items you have had your eye on but may want to pay back over a longer period. It requires a one-off set up fee, which is determined by your credit limit. Zip Money accounts also incur interest from 19.9% p.a. after an initial 3-month interest-free period.
- For both Zip Pay and Zip Money, a minimum monthly payment of $40 is required.
- You will receive your statement on the first day of the month following your purchase (which is why you get "up to 60 days" fee free). After this date, a $6 monthly fee will be added to your outstanding balance.
- Repay from your existing debit card or by BPAY at whatever schedule suits you. To avoid the $6 monthly fee you need to pay off your purchase by the end of the month you receive your statement.
- Each order that you pay for with Zip Pay or Zip Money uses the credit from your Zip account, so in total you can never have more than your account limit outstanding on Zip.