Simple instalment plans available instantly at checkout.
Trusted Upgrade Supplier to More than 100,000 Business and Individuals throughout Australia and the World Since 2003.
Shop Now. Upgrade Now. Pay Over Time.
Simple Instalment plans are available at checkout by choosing either Afterpay or zipPay.
Choose Afterpay or zipPay as your payment method when you order.
Checkout in seconds. No long forms. Instant approval online.
Enjoy your purchase straight away. Pay in easy installments.
Simple Fixed Payments Over 8 Weeks
- Easy payment by splitting the order total into 4 equal payments over a period of 8 weeks, one each fortnight. Absolutely no fees are payable, so long as you make your payments on time.
- For new Afterpay users, the first instalment is generally required at the time of purchase. For existing users, the Afterpay system will let you know if you need to make an initial payment right away. For orders over $500, the first payment is always required at the time of purchase.
- Automatically make your payments each fortnight from your existing debit or credit card. Afterpay will remind you by TXT and email a few days before your payment is due.
- Each order that you pay for with Afterpay is completely separate with it's own repayment schedule.
Note: Available for orders valued up to $1,200. Please be sure to have sufficient cleared funds available to make your first payment ready on your card as a deposit.
Flexible Payments for Short or Longer Terms
- zipPay doesn't require an initial deposit to get instant credit with a limit up to $1000 and you can choose a weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayment schedule. A minimum monthly payment of $40 is required.
- You will receive your statement on the first day of the month following your purchase (which is why you get "up to 60 days" fee free). After this date, a $6 monthly fee will be added to your outstanding balance.
- Repay from your existing debit card or by BPAY at whatever schedule suits you. To avoid the $6 monthly fee you need to pay off your purchase by the end of the month you receive your statement.
- Each order that you pay for with zipPay uses the credit from your zipPay account, so in total you can never have more than your account limit outstanding on Zippay.
Note: For orders over your zipPay limit be sure to have the difference ready on your card, because it's payable to zipPay up front.