- 2GB using unbuffered 333MHz DDR modules
- 3GB using unbuffered 266MHz DDR modules
- 3.5GB using Registered 266MHz DDR modules
- 4 Sockets
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Athlon XP VIA Apollo KT333 (VT8367)
- Virtually any configuration up to 3GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB and 1GB modules.
- KVR266X72RC25/512D and /1GD are the only Registered parts Kingston is supporting on this motherboard, due to the fact that this chipset requires x8 or x16 DRAM only.
- The KVR266X72RC25/512D and 1GD are built specifically for this reason using only x8 DRAM
- Although it is physically possible to install more memory, the system will only recognize 3.5GB maximum using registered modules or 333MHz unbuffered, and 3GB maximum using unbuffered 266MHz modules.
- Registered and unbuffered modules CANNOT be mixed.