- 3GB using unbuffered modules
- 3.5GB using Registered modules
- 4 Sockets
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Athlon XP VIA Apollo KT266A (VT8366A)
- AMD Athlon VIA Apollo KT266A (VT8366A)
- Virtually any configuration up to 3GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB and 1GB modules.
- KVR266X72RC25/512D and /1GD are the only Registered parts Kingston is supporting on this motherboard, due to the fact that this chipset requires x8 or x16 DRAM only.
- The KVR266X72RC25/512D and /1GB are built specifically for this reason using only x8 DRAM
- Registered and unbuffered modules CANNOT be mixed.
- Although it is physically possible to install more memory, the system will only recognize 3GB using unbuffered memory or 3.5GB using Registered memory.