- 2GB using 400MHz DDR modules
- 3GB using 333MHz DDR modules
- 3 Sockets
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Athlon 64 VIA Apollo K8T800 (VT8385)
- AGP; PCI
- Virtually any configuration up to 2GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB and 1GB modules.
- This system only supports 4 banks of DDR400 memory.
- If two double-sided DIMMs are used, the 3rd socket is disabled.
- Although it is physically possible to install more memory, the system will only recognize 2GB maximum.
- This motherboard supports both ECC and non-ECC memory.
- When mixing ECC and non-ECC modules, the system will not perform the ECC function.