- 8GB using DDR333 or DDR400
- 8 Sockets Total 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2) per CPU
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Opteron AMD 8000 Series
- PCI; PCI-X
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using 1GB modules IN PAIRS.
- Only AMD Opterons 246 and higher support DDR400 memory.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS.
- Using DDR400, this system supports only six ranks of memory per CPU.
- Mixing x4 and x8 modules is allowed, however not within the same bank.
- If featured, Chipkill technology is supported with x4 modules only.