- 2GB using 400MHz DDR modules
- 4GB using current 333MHz DDR modules
- 8GB with release of 2GB 333MHz DDR module
- 4 Sockets
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Athlon 64 VIA Apollo K8T800 Pro
- PCI; PCI-X
- Virtually any configuration up to 2GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB and 1GB modules.
- This system only supports 4 ranks of DDR400 memory.
- If two dual-ranked DIMMs are used, the 3rd and 4th sockets are disabled.
- This motherboard supports both ECC and non-ECC memory.
- When mixing ECC and non-ECC modules, the system will not perform the ECC function.