- 4 GB
- 2 Sockets
- 1 GB (Removable) or
- 2 GB (Removable) or
- 3 GB (Removable)
- AMD Athlon II X2 Dual-Core (AM3) 2.7 GHz AMD 760G
- PCI; PCI Express; SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm; USB
Mfr's System P/N's:
- XC841EA; XC842EA
- Virtually any configuration up to 4GB can be reached using 2GB modules.
- MODULES MAY BE INSTALLED ONE AT A TIME; however, they must be added in like pairs to take advantage of dual-channel support.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- Maximum configurations require a 64-bit operating system.
- Per HP documentation, system supports DDR3-1333 modules but runs memory Bus at 1066 or 800MHz depending on CPU type