- 24GB using DDR400 with 4 CPUs
- 64GB using DDR333 with 4 CPUs
- 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2) per CPU 16 Sockets Total
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Opteron AMD 8000 Series
- PCI; PCI-X; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 64GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB, 1, 2 and 4GB modules IN PAIRS.
- Only Opterons x46 and higher support DDR400 memory.
- Using DDR400, this system supports a maximum SIX memory ranks per CPU.
- Six ranks is achieved with two Dual Rank DIMMs plus two Single Rank DIMMs.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS.
- Mixing x4 and x8 modules is allowed, however not within the same bank.
- If featured, Chipkill technology is supported with x4 modules only.