- 8 GB
- 4 Sockets
- 0 MB (Removable)
- AMD Phenom (AM2+) AMD 780G
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 (AM2) AMD 780G
- AMD Sempron (AM2) AMD 780G
- AMD Phenom II X2 (AM3) AMD 780G
- PCI Express; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB, 1 and 2GB modules or kits.
- At 1066MHz, this system supports up to two single rank modules ONLY.
- DDR2-1066 is supported by AM2+ CPUs only.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS for Dual Channel mode.
- AMD Sempron processors, if applicable, support DDR2-533 and DDR2-667 memory only.
- DDR2-800 modules are not supported with this processor.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- A 64-bit Operating System is required to utilize more than 4GB of memory