- 16 GB
- 4 Sockets
- 0 MB (Removable)
- AMD Phenom II X2 (AM3) AMD 790GX
- PCI; PCI Express; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 16GB can be reached using 1GB, 2GB and 4GB modules.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS for Dual Channel mode.
- Modules of varying speeds can be mixed, however, they will default to the slowest speed populated.
- Maximum configurations require a 64-bit operating system.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation)