- 24GB using DDR400 with 4 CPU's
- 32GB using DDR266 or DDR333 with 4 CPU's
- 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2) per CPU 16 Sockets total
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Opteron Nvidia nForce 2200 Professional
- PCI Express; SSD - SATA 3.5-inch; USB
Mfr's System P/N's:
- AS-1040C-T; AS-1040C-TB
- Virtually any configuration up to 24GB can be reached using 512MB, 1 and 2GB modules IN PAIRS.
- Only AMD Opterons x46 and higher support DDR400 memory.
- Using DDR400, there is a limitation of SIX memory ranks per CPU.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS.
- Mixing x4 and x8 modules is allowed, however not within the same bank.
- If featured, Chipkill technology is supported with x4 modules only.