- 12GB using DDR333/400 with 2 CPU's
- 16GB using DDR266 with 2 CPU's
- 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2) per CPU 8 Sockets total
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Opteron AMD 8000 Series
- PCI; PCI-X
Mfr's System P/N's:
- AS-4020A-8R; AS-4020A-8RB
- Virtually any configuration up to 12GB can be reached using 512MB, 1 and 2GB modules IN PAIRS.
- Only AMD Opterons 246 and higher support DDR400 memory.
- Using DDR333 or DDR400, this motherboard supports only six ranks of memory per CPU.
- Single CPU configurations only support four memory modules.
- Dual CPU configurations support eight memory modules.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS.
- Mixing x4 and x8 modules is allowed, however not within the same bank.
- If featured, Chipkill technology is supported with x4 modules only.