- 6GB using DDR400
- 8GB using DDR266 or DDR333
- 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2)
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Opteron AMD 8000 Series
Mfr's System P/N's:
- S2850; S2850G2N
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using 512MB, 1 and 2GB modules IN PAIRS.
- Per Tyan, DDR400 is only supported with Opteron 145/245 C-stepping CPU and above.
- At DDR400, this motherboard has a limitation of SIX ranks.
- Six ranks is achieved with two Dual Rank DIMMs plus two Single Rank DIMMs.
- Mixing x4 and x8 modules is allowed, however not within the same bank.
- If featured, Chipkill technology is supported with x4 modules only.
- KRX3200K2/xx parts have a timing of 3-3-3 (AMD approved)
- KRX3200AK2/xx parts have a timing of 2.5-3-3