- 10GB using DDR400 with 2 CPUs
- 12GB using DDR266/333 with 2 CPUs
- 6 Sockets Total 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2) for CPU 0 2 Sockets (1 bank of 2) for CPU 1
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Opteron AMD 8000 Series
- PCI-X; SSD - SATA 3.5-inch
Mfr's System P/N's:
- Virtually any configuration up to 12GB can be reached using 512MB, 1 and 2GB modules IN PAIRS.
- Only Opterons 246 and higher support DDR400 memory.
- Using DDR400, this system supports a maximum SIX ranks of memory per CPU.
- Six ranks is achieved with two Dual Rank DIMMs plus two Single Rank DIMMs.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS.
- Mixing x4 and x8 modules is allowed, however not within the same bank.
- If featured, Chipkill technology is supported with x4 modules only.
- KRX3200K2/xx parts have a timing of 3-3-3 (AMD approved)
- KRX3200AK2/xx parts have a timing of 2.5-3-3