- 24GB using DDR400 with 4 CPUs (6GB per CPU)
- 32GB using DDR266/333 with 4 CPUs
- 48GB using DDR400 with 8 CPUs (6GB per CPU)
- 64GB using DDR266/333 with 8 CPUs
- 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2) per CPU 16 Sockets Total or 16 Sockets + 16 Sockets with M4881 CPU Riser card = 32 Total
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Opteron AMD 8000 Series
- PCI-X; SSD - SATA 3.5-inch; USB
Mfr's System P/N's:
- B4881V50S4H-4P; B4881V50S4H-8P; B4881V50U4H-4P; B4881V50U4H-8P
- Virtually any configuration up to 32GB can be reached using 512MB, 1 and 2GB modules IN PAIRS.
- Only Opterons 246 and higher support DDR400 memory.
- Using DDR400, this system supports a maximum SIX ranks of memory per CPU.
- Six ranks is achieved with two Dual Rank DIMMs plus two Single Rank DIMMs.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS.
- Mixing x4 and x8 modules is allowed, however not within the same bank.
- If featured, Chipkill technology is supported with x4 modules only.
- KVR266X72RC25L/xxx parts are the same as the non "L" except they are low profile.
- KRX3200K2/xx parts have a timing of 3-3-3 (AMD approved)
- KRX3200AK2/xx parts have a timing of 2.5-3-3