Help & Information
Here at RamCity we are committed to supplying upgrades that are guaranteed to be 100% compatible with your system every time.
To make it as easy as possible for you to contact us, we offer a number of methods for you to do so.
If you would like to talk directly to RamCity or would like to place an order over the phone, please call 02 8320 0598; lines are open 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday, Sydney time.
Our Live Chat service is also available (link below on the right).
Returns and Replacements
- What is your return policy?
- How do I request a return or RMA?
- What is your refund policy?
- Help, I'm having some trouble making it work!
- How long is the warranty?
- Memory Buying Guide
- How to identify your iPhone model
- What is an SSD?
- How do I figure out which model computer or Mac I have?
- How do I check if I have a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows installed?
- How do I figure out the capacity and type of RAM I have installed now?
- Where do I find the model identifier for my Mac?
- Download CPU-z
- What payment options do you have?
- Online Safety Information
- Order Acceptance Policy
- Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Business Sales
- School and Government Sales
- Payment Information
- Shipping Information
- Returns, Refunds, and Warranty Information
- Security of your Personal Information
- Our -Day Satisfaction Guarantee
- Memory Compatibility
- Online Shopping with Peace of Mind