Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Business for PC Digital Download
Updated in 2016, this latest version of the Office Suite includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, all in the one download. Even if you haven't updated in a long time, you'll find the look and feel very familiar with some new ways of collaborating and new features to increase your productivity.
Office Home & Business 2016 for PC is designed to help you create and communicate faster with time saving features, a new modern look, built-in collaboration tools and the power of Outlook for email, calendars and contacts. Plus, you can save your documents in the cloud on OneDrive and access them from anywhere.
Outlook (Email, Calendar and Task management application)
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Word (Word processing application)
Powerful writing tools and enhanced desktop publishing help you create outstanding documents, then store, edit, and share your work easily on the web. Reorder Objects enables you to easily rearrange layers of text, photos, and graphics throughout your documents.
Excel (Spreadsheet and charting application)
Analyze, organize, and manage all your data and lists. Then save, edit, and share online. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table.
PowerPoint (Presentations application)
Build and share rich and professional presentations, with engaging new features like narration and presentation broadcast. Then save, edit, and coauthor online. Reorder Objects enables you to easily reorder layers of text, photos, and graphics throughout your presentation.
OneNote (Digital note-taking application)
It’s your very own digital notebook, so you can keep notes, ideas, web pages, photos, even audio and video all in one place. Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the move, you can take it all with you wherever you go while sharing and collaborating with others.
Sign in to Office 2016 and use OneDrive to easily access your recent documents on any device with seamless integration.
The Microsoft Difference
Once you've purchased your license from us here at RamCity, Microsoft will look after your support needs. No matter what help you may need with downloading or installing Office, they've got the expertise and will provide all the necessary support you need until your software is up and running.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Hard Drive: 3.0 GB available disk space
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Connection: Connection to a local network for installation
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 compatible graphics card or GPU
- Multi-Touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Other Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
This is a genuine Microsoft software license. The license key will be issued by email within 1 business day of your purchase being placed with RamCity (usually within just a few hours), along with instructions to download from Microsoft. Microsoft software products are sold under a strict no refunds, no returns policy once the license key has been issued. Please contact someone on the RamCity service team if you are not sure about which product you should purchase.
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Distribution Media/Method: Download
- Manufacturer Part Number: T5D-02315
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.microsoft.com/en-au
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Office Home & Business Edition 2016 for PC
- Product Type: Software Licensing
- Licence Details: Product Key License
- Licence Quantity: 1 Licence
- Licence Type: Software Licence for a single computer
- Language Supported: All Languages
- Operating System Supported: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- Platform Supported: PC
- Software Name: Office Home & Business Edition 2016 for PC
What is ESD?
Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) is a digital delivery of a product key directly to consumers and small businesses via reseller, retailer and e-tailer partners.
Key features of ESD
- 24/7 availability of the product
- Secure and seamless delivery in a few minutes
- Product is ready for use immediately after digital delivery
- All benefits of a Box product.
End user benefits
- End user will receive email from Microsoft with product key and link to download the product image
- No physical media, purchased content available via direct download
- The product license can be moved to a new PC or Mac
- Software can be instantly activated after purchase