Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Business for Mac Digital Download
Updated in 2016, this latest version of the Office Suite includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote, all in the one download. Even if you haven't updated in a long time, you'll find the look and feel very familiar with some new ways of collaborating and new features to increase your productivity.
Office 2016 for Mac is designed from the ground up to take advantage of the latest Mac features, including Retina display, full screen view support, and even scroll bounce. It’s the perfect combination of the Office you know and trust, and the Mac you love.
Outlook (Email, Calendar and Task management application)
Easily manage your email, calendar, contacts, and tasks. Push email support keeps your inbox up to date, conversation view groups related messages, and calendars can be viewed side-by-side for planning.
Word (Word processing application)
Powerful writing tools and enhanced desktop publishing help you create outstanding documents, then store, edit, and share your work easily on the web. Reorder Objects enables you to easily rearrange layers of text, photos, and graphics throughout your documents.
Excel (Spreadsheet and charting application)
Analyze, organize, and manage all your data and lists. Then save, edit, and share online. Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information. For greater insight, convert your info into a chart or table.
PowerPoint (Presentations application)
Build and share rich and professional presentations, with engaging new features like narration and presentation broadcast. Then save, edit, and coauthor online. Reorder Objects enables you to easily reorder layers of text, photos, and graphics throughout your presentation.
OneNote (Digital note-taking application)
OneNote for Mac is available for free download. Keep all your notes, on all your devices, always up to date. Type, hand write, or sketch your notes. Clip links and webpages, insert photos and videos, embed tables, and attach files.
All OneDrive users receive free online storage with OneDrive. Upload your Office documents, photos, presentations and more and then access them from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, or other tablet or phone.
Free Office Online sync with your OneDrive account, so when you're away from your Mac or PC you can access, view, edit, and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote files from any Internet-connected device running a supported browser.
- Operating System: MacOS v10.10 or later
- CPU: Intel processor
- Hard Drive: 6GB of available hard drive space
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Connection: Connection to a local network for installation
- Display: 1280 by 800 or higher display resolution
- Other Requirements: Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account. Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply). Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
This is a genuine Microsoft software license. The license key will be issued by email within 1 business day of your purchase being placed with RamCity (usually within just a few hours), along with instructions to download from Microsoft. Microsoft software products are sold under a strict no refunds, no returns policy once the license key has been issued. Please contact someone on the RamCity service team if you are not sure about which product you should purchase.
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Distribution Media/Method: Download
- Manufacturer Part Number: W6F-00632
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.microsoft.com/en-au
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Office Home & Business Edition 2016 for Mac
- Product Type: Software Licensing
- Licence Details: Product Key License
- Licence Quantity: 1 Licence
- Licence Type: Software Licence for a single computer
- Language Supported: All Languages
- Operating System Supported: MacOS v10.10 or later
- Platform Supported: Mac
- Software Name: Office Home & Business Edition 2016 for Mac
What is ESD?
Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) is a digital delivery of a product key directly to consumers and small businesses via reseller, retailer and e-tailer partners.
Key features of ESD
- 24/7 availability of the product
- Secure and seamless delivery in a few minutes
- Product is ready for use immediately after digital delivery
- All benefits of a Box product.
End user benefits
- End user will receive email from Microsoft with product key and link to download the product image
- No physical media, purchased content available via direct download
- The product license can be moved to a new PC or Mac
- Software can be instantly activated after purchase