Microsoft Project Standard 2016 for PC Digital Download
Any PMP worth his/her salt wouldn't be caught dead without Microsoft Project on their favourite work computer, and it's not surprising. Project is a well thought out and mature tool for managing small or large projects, or even just managing daily tasks. It is suitable for small or large organisations that use multiple PPM tools but want to achieve a more cost effective, unified solution, and works well across many different industry sectors.
*Please note this piece of Microsoft software is not compatible with Office 2013*
Deliver winning projects
Streamline project, resource, and portfolio management with Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management. Integrated planning tools help you keep track of projects and stay organised, while built-in templates, familiar scheduling tools, and access across devices help project managers and teams get up and running quickly and stay productive.
Evaluate and optimize your project portfolio to prioritize initiatives and get the results you want. Seamless integration with Power BI provides advanced analytics. Built-in reports keep everyone on the same page.
Gain insight into how resources are used, and collaborate using integrated tools. With simplified task and time management, teams can enter updates from anywhere, offering greater executive oversight.
Familiar scheduling features like Gantt charts and pre-populated pulldown menus help reduce training time and simplify the project planning process.
Share reports across your organszation to keep everyone on the same page. Reports include everything from burndown charts to financials; and are available across devices.
Quickly view all project activities, from tasks to upcoming milestones. Customize timelines to represent specific data and easily share them with project stakeholders.
Access from Multiple Devices
Microsoft Project & Portfolio Management is available on Windows, iOS®, and Android™ devices, so team members can update tasks on their device of choice and view timelines and reports on the go.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Hard Drive: 3.0 GB available disk space
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Connection: Connection to a local network for installation
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 compatible graphics card or GPU
- Multi-Touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Other Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
This is a genuine Microsoft software license. The license key will be issued by email within 1 business day of your purchase being placed with RamCity (usually within just a few hours), along with instructions to download from Microsoft. Microsoft software products are sold under a strict no refunds, no returns policy once the license key has been issued. Please contact someone on the RamCity service team if you are not sure about which product you should purchase.
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Distribution Media/Method: Download
- Manufacturer Part Number: Z9V-00342
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.microsoft.com/en-au
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Project 2016 Standard
- Product Type: Software Licensing
- Licence Details: Product Key License
- Licence Quantity: 1 Licence
- Licence Type: Software Licence for a single computer
- Language Supported: All Languages
- Operating System Supported: Windows
- Platform Supported: PC
- Software Name: Project 2016 Standard
What is ESD?
Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) is a digital delivery of a product key directly to consumers and small businesses via reseller, retailer and e-tailer partners.
Key features of ESD
- 24/7 availability of the product
- Secure and seamless delivery in a few minutes
- Product is ready for use immediately after digital delivery
- All benefits of a Box product.
End user benefits
- End user will receive email from Microsoft with product key and link to download the product image
- No physical media, purchased content available via direct download
- The product license can be moved to a new PC or Mac
- Software can be instantly activated after purchase