Microsoft Visio Professional 2016 for PC Digital Download
Ahh Visio, the constant companion of Network Engineers, Designers and Project Managers the world over! More than just an application, Visio is a powerful diagramming platform with a rich set of built-in templates and shapes to help you make beautiful and easy-to-understand flow-charts and diagrams.
Create professional diagrams quickly
Hit the ground running with Visio by using one of the many prebuilt templates or ready-made shapes. Easily create network diagrams, flowcharts, maps, and floor plans.
Get started easily
Get up to speed quickly with Starter Diagrams and contextual tips and tricks that walk you through basic capabilities.. Perform common flowcharting activities with ease, thanks to the familiar Microsoft Office experience.
Collaborate throughout the process
Collaborate however you want. Add comments to a diagram or shape, or chat via Skype for Business directly from Visio.
Communicate one version of the truth
Share diagrams easily with anyone across your organisation, from nearly anywhere in a web browser or iPad app.
- Operating System: Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012
- CPU: 1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2
- Hard Drive: 3.0 GB available disk space
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
- Connection: Connection to a local network for installation
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 compatible graphics card or GPU
- Multi-Touch: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8 or later.
- Other Requirements: Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
This is a genuine Microsoft software license. The license key will be issued by email within 1 business day of your purchase being placed with RamCity (usually within just a few hours), along with instructions to download from Microsoft. Microsoft software products are sold under a strict no refunds, no returns policy once the license key has been issued. Please contact someone on the RamCity service team if you are not sure about which product you should purchase.
- Brand Name: Microsoft
- Distribution Media/Method: Download
- Manufacturer Part Number: D87-07114
- Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.microsoft.com/en-au
- Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
- Product Name: Visio 2016 Professional
- Product Type: Software Licensing
- Licence Details: Product Key License
- Licence Quantity: 1 Licence
- Licence Type: Software Licence for a single computer
- Language Supported: All Languages
- Operating System Supported: Windows
- Platform Supported: PC
- Software Name: Visio 2016 Professional
What is ESD?
Electronic Software Delivery (ESD) is a digital delivery of a product key directly to consumers and small businesses via reseller, retailer and e-tailer partners.
Key features of ESD
- 24/7 availability of the product
- Secure and seamless delivery in a few minutes
- Product is ready for use immediately after digital delivery
- All benefits of a Box product.
End user benefits
- End user will receive email from Microsoft with product key and link to download the product image
- No physical media, purchased content available via direct download
- The product license can be moved to a new PC or Mac
- Software can be instantly activated after purchase