OWC Hard Drive Sled/Bracket for Mac Pro 2009-2012 (new 2015 version)
Updated for 2015, the OWC Hard Drive Bracket is the new universal standard to install any SATA hard drive in a Mac Pro tower, including the latest SATA hard drives which feature the new industry-standard mounting screw pattern. With screw mounting holes for all SATA drives, it's the drive sled built for compatibility, flexibility, and ease of use. .
Update your trays or use a spare
- Rotating backups
- Separate storage for individual clients or large projects
- Simple, inexpensive way to transfer large files between two Mac Pro models
- Utilize all 3.5" SATA drives including newer models of 6.0TB and larger capacities utilizing the new screw hole mounting pattern.
NOTE: This drive sled is compatible with the two standards of drive mounting and the screws are shorter than the stock tray in your Mac Pro. This means they are also compatible with drives with shorter screw hole depths, such as the WD Red or WD Gold.
- Hard Drive Bracket.
- Four hard drive mounting screws.
- Six vibration isolating rubber grommets.
- Hard Drives NOT included (sold separately)
Compatible with the following models (what is my Model ID?)
- Mac Pro (Early 2009 Quad-Core) (MacPro4,1)
- Mac Pro (Early 2009 8-Core) (MacPro4,1)
- Mac Pro (Mid 2010 Quad-Core) (MacPro5,1)
- Mac Pro 8-Core (Mid 2010) (MacPro5,1)
- Mac Pro 12-Core (Mid 2010-2012) (MacPro5,1)
Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988. By activating an on-site wind turbine in October 2009 at its Woodstock, IL corporate headquarters, OWC became the first technology manufacturer/distributor in U.S. to become 100% on-site wind powered. OWC manufactures its own line of hardware products.