Orico USB3.0 USB-A to SATA 2.5-inch HDD/SSD Adapter / Cloning Cable
6 Gbps transmission, UASP supported
SATAIII supports transfer rate of up to 6 Gbps; UASP protocol improves transfer speed, reduces the utilization of the CPU, data delay and waiting time.
Perfect heat dissipation
Open thermal design makes better heat dissipation for hard drives.
Tool free installation
Install or replace hard drives in seconds.
Flexible for any system with a USB port
Connect a 2.5 inch SATA hard drive or SSD to any Mac, Windows PC, Server, or Linux machine, making full use of your old hard drives.
Mini and portable
Small size and lightweight design allows you to put it into your laptop bag or carrying case.
Included cover protects the SATA port from dust or water.
Connect this cable via the USB port to any PC desktop, laptop, tablet, smart TV, HD player and so on; compatible with Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
- Compatible HDD/SSD Type: 2.5 inch 7mm or 9.5mm
- Connector on First End: USB3.0 Type-A (need a USB Type-C converter?)
- Connector on Second End: SATA3.0
- Controller: JMS578
- Capacity: up to 4TB
- Installation: Tool Free
- Supported Systems: Windows 2000 / XP / 7 / 8 / 10, Linux, Mac OS 9.1 or above
- Safety Approval: CE / FCC / RoHS