OWC Dual Bay Drive Dock for 2.5-inch and 3.5-inch SATA Drives w/ USB 3.1 / Thunderbolt 3 cable
The Workhorse Drive Dock
Drive Dock is the ultimate, high-performance bare drive access tool. For creative workflows, backup, or other tasks requiring constant access to multiple drives, Drive Dock delivers a compact, easy solution with the performance of a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface.
An Essential Workflow Solution
OWC Drive Dock is the easiest way to access bare SATA drives. Hot swap, read multiple drives simultaneously, or boot from bare drives.
For video and audio content pros working with multiple bare drives on big projects, Drive Dock delivers amazing flexibility and convenience, making it an indispensable drive tool.
Designed to Accommodate Your Life
Drive Dock's unique design makes hot-swapping a breeze. Two drive bays accommodate both 2.5" and 3.5" drives and can access a drive in each simultaneously.
Each bay features its own independent power switch and LED activity monitor. Drive Dock uses a USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface with data rates up to 981MB/s for versatile compatibility and an auto-switching internal power supply compatible with standard dual-prong power cables.
Drive Dock is flexible enough to use on almost any system and is compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports. It works perfectly as an on-location backup solution, or for industry professionals using multiple bare drives.
What's in the box
- OWC Drive Dock Dual Bay Solution
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 (Type-C to Type-C) cable
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 (Type-C to Type-A) cable
- Power cable for Australian power points
- User Guide
- OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Windows 7 SP1 or later
- ChromeOS (latest version recommended)
- Driver not required for MacOS
- Driver not required for Windows
- Mac or PC featuring USB 2.0 interface
- Recommended (Best Performance)
- Mac or PC featuring USB 3.1 Gen 2 interface
- USB: Any Mac that supports booting via USB
- USB 3.1 Gen 2: Via Labs VL820
- SATA 6Gb/s (drive bays): ASMedia ASM1351
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C
- (2) 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives
- or (2) 2.5" SATA 6Gb/s drives
- Compressible Data
- Read: Up to 698MB/s
- Write: Up to 981MB/s
- Power Supply
- Internal UL-listed universal auto-switching
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 12V, 4A
- RamCity ships this product with the Australian adapter plug in the box.
- Environmental (Operating)
- Temperature (°F) 32° – 104°
- Temperature (°C) 0° – 40°
- Environmental (Non-Operating)
- Temperature (°F) −4° – 158°
- Temperature (°C) −20 – 70°
- Height: 85 mm (3.3 in)
- Width: 160 mm (6.3 in)
- Length: 150 mm (5.8 in)
Weight (Without Drives)
- 2.20 lb (1.000 kg)