- 8MB using current RDIMMs
- 16GB using ECC-UDIMMs
- 32GB using future 8GB RDIMMs
- 4 Sockets
- No data for Standard/Base Memory.
- Intel Xeon Intel 3420
- Intel Core i3 Intel 3420
- PCI Express; PCI-X; SSD - SATA 3.5-inch; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 32GB can be reached using 2, 4 and 8G RDIMMs, or up to 16GB using 2 and 4GB ECC-UDIMMs.
- DDR3 1333MHz modules automatically clock down to 1066MHz or lower depending on which Intel Xeon processor is used and the number of modules installed.
- This system supports either Registered ECC or Unbuffered ECC memory.
- Mixing Registered ECC and Unbuffered ECC modules is not supported within this system.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- A 64-bit Operating System is required to utilize more than 4GB of memory.