- 6 Sockets
- 0MB (Removable)
- Intel Pentium 4 Intel 875P
- AGP; PCI
- Virtually any configuration up to 4GB can be reached using any combination of 256, 512MB, and 1GB modules.
- All modules must be identical for Dual Channel with Dynamic Mode.
- When mixing ECC (x72) and non-ECC (x64) modules, the system will not perform the ECC function.
- Only eight banks of memory are supported.
- Double sided DIMMs count as two banks and single sided DIMMs count as one bank.
- When running at 800MHz FSB, DDR333 will clock at 320MHz only.