- 4GB using 400MHz DDR with 2 CPUs
- 8GB using 266MHz or 333MHz DDR with 2 CPUs
- 4 Sockets (2 banks of 2)
- 0MB (Removable)
- AMD Opteron VIA Apollo K8T800 (VT8385)
- AMD Athlon 64 FX (940-pin) VIA Apollo K8T800 (VT8385)
- AGP; PCI
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using 512MB, 1 and 2GB modules IN PAIRS.
- Only AMD Opterons 246 and higher support DDR400 memory.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS.
- Using DDR400, this system supports only four ranks of memory per CPU.
- Mixing x4 and x8 modules is allowed, however not within the same bank.
- If featured, Chipkill technology is supported with x4 modules only.
- KRX3200K2/1G are kits and can be installed one kit at a time.
- KRX3200K2/xx parts have a timing of 3-3-3 (AMD approved)
- KRX3200AK2/xx parts have a timing of 2.5-3-3