iFixit iPhone 4 Replacement Battery with Fix Kit
Restore your iPhone's original battery life.
Battery life not what it used to be? Install a new battery using the guide at the bottom of this page and breathe new life into your iPhone 4.
The Fix Kit includes the battery and the popular iFixit iPhone 4/4S Liberation Kit for FREE, so you can thumb your nose at Apple for trying to keep you from repairing your iPhone yourself.
Brand new replacement part.
What's in the box:
- New iPhone 4 Battery
- Kit Bit Driver
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Pentalobe P2
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Phillips #000
- iFixit 4 mm Screwdriver Bit Tri-point Y000
- Nylon Spudger
- Suction Handle
- iFixit Pro ESD Safe Angled Tip Tweezers
- Plastic Opening Tool
- iFixit iPhone 4/4S Liberation Kit
The Liberation kit includes phillips screws to replace your pentalobe screws, a Philips screwdriver and a pentalobe screwdriver.
You can also get this repair done considerably faster by keeping all of the screws and parts neatly arranged and held fast using this magnetic project mat.
- All iPhone 4 models (Not 4S) with pentalobular screws. (you will have these screws unless you've already liberated your iPhone)
- Need help identifying your iPhone model?
- Compatible APN:616-0520, 616-0521, 616-0513
- Voltage (V): 3.7
- Watt Hours (Whr): 5.25
- Capacity (mAh): 1420
Please Note - Battery products cannot be shipped outside of Australia
iFixit is a private company in San Luis Obispo, California. Founded in 2003 while the founders were attending Cal Poly, the company sells repair parts and publishes free wiki-like online repair guides for consumer electronics and gadgets on its web site. Founder Kyle Wiens aims to reduce electronic waste by teaching people to repair their own gear and offering tools, parts, and a forum to discuss repairs.