OWC HDD/SSD Upgrade Kit for all iMac 2009-2010 Models (tools included, SSD requires bracket)
Included in this kit:
- OWC In-Line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable
- Two suction cups for the outer glass removal
- OWC Torx T8S Driver
- OWC Torx T10S Driver
- Newertech Pry Tool (Spudger)
- OWC Blue Microfiber Pro Cleaning Cloth
You might also need...
- A 3.5" SATA hard drive
- or a 2.5" SSD
- Adaptadrive Converter Bracket (if using this kit to install an SSD)
Already have the tools? Then purchase just the In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable.
Compatibility: (what is my Model ID?)
- iMac 27-inch Mid 2010 (iMac11,3)
- iMac 21.5-inch Mid 2010 (iMac11,2)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2009 (iMac10,1)
- iMac 27-inch Late 2009 (iMac11,1)
- iMac 21.5-inch Late 2009 (iMac10,1)
Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988. By activating an on-site wind turbine in October 2009 at its Woodstock, IL corporate headquarters, OWC became the first technology manufacturer/distributor in U.S. to become 100% on-site wind powered. OWC manufactures its own line of hardware products.
We Also Recommend
Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
WD Black 4TB 7200RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Desktop Internal Hard Drive