OWC In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable for iMac 2011 HDD/SSD Upgrade (no tools, SSD requires bracket)
- OWC In-Line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable for Mid-2011 to Late-2011 iMac
You might also need...
- A 3.5" SATA hard drive
- or a 2.5" SSD
- Adaptadrive Converter Bracket (if using this kit to install an SSD)
- this sensor cable, plus installation tools
Compatible with macs with the following Model ID's: (what is my Model ID?)
- iMac 21.5-inch Late 2011 (iMac12,1)
- iMac 21.5-inch Mid 2011 (iMac12,1)
- iMac 27-inch Mid 2011 (iMac12,2)
Other World Computing (OWC)
Other World Computing (OWC) has been providing quality hardware products and support to the computer industry since 1988. By activating an on-site wind turbine in October 2009 at its Woodstock, IL corporate headquarters, OWC became the first technology manufacturer/distributor in U.S. to become 100% on-site wind powered. OWC manufactures its own line of hardware products.
We Also Recommend
Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
WD Black 4TB 7200RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Desktop Internal Hard Drive