Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Seagate 2TB BarraCuda 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
WD Blue 1TB 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
- 2 Sockets
- 512MB (Removable)
- Intel Core Duo 1.83 GHz
- SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm
- MA607LL/A; MA608LL/A
- Virtually any configuration up to 2GB can be reached using 1GB modules or kits.
- MacMini1,1 Late 2006 Model A1176 EMC 2108
- INSTALLATION GUIDES for this Mac Mini
- - RAM upgrade guide
- - HDD/SSD upgrade guide
- - Dual HDD/SSD install guide
- RAM Upgrade
- This Mac Mini can be upgraded to a total of 2GB (1GB + 1GB) of RAM. Choose your ram modules on the left. The tools you'll need are a Thin putty knife, and the Essential Electronics Toolkit. Then follow this guide to install the RAM.
- HDD->HDD / SSD
- This Mac Mini has a 60GB/80GB 2.5-inch factory HDD connected to a 1.5Gb/s SATA port. To upgrade the existing 2.5-inch HDD to a larger capacity HDD or to a high performance SSD, follow this guide. You’ll need a larger 2.5-inch HDD or 2.5-inch SSD, a Thin putty knife, and the Essential Electronics Toolkit.
- To clone your existing OS/app setup first, purchase a Cloning/Data Transfer Cable or 2.5-inch HDD/SDD enclosure to connect your new SSD to your mac, then use the Super Duper app to perform the clone, then switch the drives. You can keep your old 2.5-inch HDD in the enclosure for external storage.
- HDD + HDD/SSD
- It’s also possible to add in a HDD/SSD by removing and replacing the existing Optical Drive by following this guide . For this, you’ll need the same parts and tools above, plus, you’ll need to add in the Optical Bay SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure.