Crucial 4GB (1x 4GB) DDR3L-1600 PC3L-12800 1.35V / 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Module
Regular price $5499 $54.99
Crucial 8GB (2x 4GB) CL11 DDR3L-1600 PC3L-12800 1.35V / 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Kit for Mac (or PC)
Regular price $15198 $151.98
- 2 Sockets for DRAM memory 1 Slot for SDXC cards
- 4GB (Removable)
- Intel Core i7 2.6 GHz
- Flash - SDXC, SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm
- Virtually any configuration up to 16GB can be reached using 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB modules.
- MacMini6,2 Late 2012 Server Model A1347 EMC 2570
- INSTALLATION GUIDES for this Mac Mini
- - RAM upgrade guide
- - HDD/SSD upgrade guide
- RAM Upgrade
- This Mac Mini can be upgraded to a total of 16GB (8GB + 8GB) of RAM if running OS X 10.7.5 and the latest EFI. Choose your RAM modules on the left. Choose your RAM modules on the left. There are no tools required to install the RAM, just follow this guide.
- HDD->HDD / SSD
- By default, this model is configured with 2x 1TB 2.5-inch hard drives connected to 6.0Gb/s SATA port.. To upgrade the existing 2.5-inch drive(s) to a larger capacity HDD or to a high performance SSD, follow this guide. You’ll need a larger 2.5-inch HDD or 2.5-inch SSD, the Logic Board Removal Tool, and the Essential Electronics Toolkit.
- To clone your existing OS/app setup first, purchase a Cloning/Data Transfer Cable or 2.5-inch HDD/SDD enclosure to connect your new SSD to your mac, then use the Super Duper app to perform the clone, then switch the drives. You can keep your old 2.5-inch HDD in the enclosure for external storage.