Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial 4GB (1x 4GB) CL7 DDR3L-1066 PC3L-8500 1.35V / 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Module for Mac (or PC)
- 2 Sockets
- 1GB (Removable) or
- 2GB (Removable)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm
- FB463J/A; MB463LL/A; MB463T/A; MB463X/A; MB464LL/A; MB464T/A; MB464X/A; MC238LL/A; MC239LL/A
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using 1GB, 2GB and 4GB modules or Kits.
- MacMini3,1 Early 2009 Model A1283 EMC 2264
- INSTALLATION GUIDES for this Mac Mini
- - RAM upgrade guide
- - HDD/SSD upgrade guide
- RAM Upgrade
- This Mac Mini can be upgraded to a total of 8GB (4GB + 4GB) of RAM. Choose your ram modules on the left. The tools you'll need are a Thin putty knife, and the Essential Electronics Toolkit. Then follow this guide to install the RAM.
- HDD->HDD / SSD
- This Mac Mini has a 120GB/320GB 2.5-inch factory HDD connected to a 3Gb/s SATA port. To upgrade the existing 2.5-inch HDD to a larger capacity HDD or to a high performance SSD, follow this guide. You’ll need a larger 2.5-inch HDD or 2.5-inch SSD, a Thin putty knife, and the Essential Electronics Toolkit.
- To clone your existing OS/app setup first, purchase a Cloning/Data Transfer Cable or 2.5-inch HDD/SDD enclosure to connect your new SSD to your mac, then use the Super Duper app to perform the clone, then switch the drives. You can keep your old 2.5-inch HDD in the enclosure for external storage.