Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Samsung 2GB (1x 2GB) DDR3-1066 PC3-8500 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Module
Crucial 4GB (1x 4GB) CL7 DDR3L-1066 PC3L-8500 1.35V / 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Module for Mac (or PC)
OWC 8GB (1x 8GB) DDR3-1066 PC3-8500 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Module for Mac (or PC)
Crucial 8GB (2x 4GB) CL7 DDR3L-1066 PC3L-8500 1.35V / 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Kit for Mac (or PC)
OWC 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR3-1066 PC3-8500 1.5V DR x8 204-pin SODIMM RAM Module for Mac (or PC)
WD Blue 1TB 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
- 8GB (Original Apple specs)
- 16GB (using OSX 10.7.5 or later - confirmed by 100's of our customers)
- 2 Sockets
- 2GB (Removable)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz
- SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm
- MC270D/A; MC270F/A; MC270FN/A; MC270H/A; MC270K/A; MC270S/A; MC270SM/A; MC270T/A; MC438D/A; MC438F/A; MC438SM/A; MC438Z/A
- Virtually any configuration up to 16GB can be reached using 2GB, 4GB and 8GB modules and kits.
- MacMini4,1 Mid 2010 Model A1347 EMC 2364
- INSTALLATION GUIDES for this Mac Mini
- - RAM upgrade guide
- - HDD/SSD upgrade guide
- - Dual HDD/SSD install guide
- RAM Upgrade
- Originally, both the official and actual maximum RAM was 8 GB. However, if running OS X 10.7.5 or higher, this Mac Mini can be upgraded to a total of 16GB (8GB + 8GB) of RAM. Choose your RAM modules on the left. There are no tools required to install the RAM, just follow this guide.
- HDD->HDD / SSD
- This Mac Mini has a 320GB 2.5-inch factory HDD connected to a 3Gb/s SATA port. To upgrade the existing 2.5-inch HDD to a larger capacity HDD or to a high performance SSD, follow this guide. You’ll need a larger 2.5-inch HDD or 2.5-inch SSD, the Logic Board Removal Tool, and the Essential Electronics Toolkit.
- To clone your existing OS/app setup first, purchase a Cloning/Data Transfer Cable or 2.5-inch HDD/SDD enclosure to connect your new SSD to your mac, then use the Super Duper app to perform the clone, then switch the drives. You can keep your old 2.5-inch HDD in the enclosure for external storage.
- HDD + HDD/SSD
- It’s also possible to add in a HDD/SSD by removing and replacing the existing Optical Drive by following this guide . For this, you’ll need the same parts and tools above, plus, you’ll need to add in the Optical Bay SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure.