- 2GB (At purchase, not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 2 GB (Non-removeable)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz
- There are no memory sockets available for upgrading. Internal storage upgradeable to 128GB.
- MacBookAir1,1 13-inch Early-2008 Model A1237 EMC 2142
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - SSD upgrade guide
- - Battery replacement guide
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased. For better performance, consider upgrading the onboard SSD and battery. Read below for details.
- SSD Upgrade
- As standard, this model is configured with an 80 GB (4200 RPM, 8 MB buffer) 1.8 inch, 5 mm PATA hard disk drive. To replace the existing HDD with a higher performance/larger capacity SSD, see the product options from OWC on the left. The only tools you need to open the case are a Phillips #00 Screwdriver.
- Follow this guide to install the SSD. You can keep your old factory SSD in the enclosure that comes with the OWC SSD kits for external storage (connected via the included USB 2.0 cable).
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- Sadly, this model does not have any SD card expansion sockets.
- A Battery replacement is available for this system. To install it, follow the battery replacement guide. You will need a Phillips #00 Screwdriver to open the case.