- 2GB (At purchase, not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 2 GB (Non-removeable)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz
- There are no memory sockets available for upgrading. Internal storage upgradeable to 480GB.
- MacBookAir2,1 13-inch Late-2008 Model A1304 EMC 2253
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - SSD upgrade guide
- - Battery replacement guide
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased. For better performance, consider upgrading the onboard SSD, the battery, or add more storage via an SD Card. Read below for details.
- SSD Upgrade
- As standard, this model is configured with an 120 GB (4200 RPM, 8 MB buffer) 1.8 inch, 5 mm SATA hard disk drive. To replace the existing HDD with a higher performance/larger capacity SSD, see the product options from OWC on the left. The only tools you need to open the case are a Phillips #00 Screwdriver.
- Follow this guide to install the new SSD.
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- Sadly, this model does not have any SD card expansion sockets.
- A Battery replacement is available for this system. To install it, follow the battery replacement guide. You will need a Phillips #00 Screwdriver to open the case.