- 2GB (At purchase, not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 2 GB (Non-removeable)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 1.6 GHz
- There are no memory sockets available for upgrading. Internal storage upgradeable to 480GB.
- MacBookAir2,1 13-inch Late-2008 Model A1304 EMC 2253
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - SSD upgrade guide
- - Battery replacement guide
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased. For better performance, consider upgrading the onboard SSD and the battery. Read below for details.
- SSD Upgrade
- As standard, this model is configured with an 128 GB Solid State Drive. To replace the existing SSD with a higher performance/larger capacity model, see the product options from OWC on the left. The only tools you need to open the case are a Phillips #00 Screwdriver.
- Follow this guide to install the new SSD.
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- Sadly, this model does not have any SD card expansion sockets.
- A Battery replacement is available for this system. To install it, follow the battery replacement guide. You will need a Phillips #00 Screwdriver to open the case.