- 2GB (At purchase, not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 2 GB (Non-removeable)
- Intel Core 2 Duo 1.4 GHz
- There are no memory sockets available for upgrading. Internal storage upgradeable to 240GB.
- MacBookAir3,1 11-inch Late-2010 Model A1370 EMC 2393
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - SSD upgrade guide
- - Battery replacement guide
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased. For better performance, consider upgrading the onboard SSD or the battery. Read below for details.
- SSD Upgrade
- By default, this model is configured with a 64/128GB 'blade' SSD connected via a custom SATA port. To replace the existing SSD with a larger capacity version, see the product options from Transcend on the left. Follow this guide to clone your old SSD and install the new one.
- The Transcend Jetdrive SSD upgrade kits allow you to clone your existing OS/app setup by first installing the new SSD in an external enclosure and attach to your system via the USB port. You can enter recovery mode - (reboot then hold down 'Command key + R') and use disk utility to 'restore' from your old SSD to the new one, or use the Super Duper app to perform the clone, then switch the drives.
- You can keep your old factory SSD in the enclosure that comes with the Transcend SSD kits for external storage, or use the OWC Envoy Pro enclosure (see the Accessories section of this page on the left).
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- Sadly, this model does not have any SD card expansion sockets.
- A Battery replacement (with Fix Kit) is available for this system. To install it, follow the battery replacement guide. All required tools are included with the battery fix kit product.