- 8GB (At purchase. Not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 8GB Non-Removeable
- Intel Core i7 1.4 GHz
- Memory expansion is not possible. SSD upgrade options not likely.
- MacBook10,1 12-inch Mid-2017 model A1534 EMC 3099
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - no guides yet
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased.
- SSD Upgrade
- By default, this model has 256/512 GB of PCIe-based flash storage soldered onboard. It cannot be upgraded at all, whether at the time of purchase or otherwise. It seems unlikely that a future SSD upgrade will ever be available.
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- This model does not have any expansion slots or bays.
- Battery replacement kits are yet to be released.