- 16GB (At purchase. Not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 8 GB (Non-removable) or
- 16 GB (Non-removable)
- Intel Core i7 3.1 GHz
- Memory expansion is not possible. SSD upgrade options not likely.
- MacBookPro13,3 15-inch Late-2016 Touch Bar A1707 EMC 3162
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - no guides yet
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased.
- SSD Upgrade
- By default, this model is configured with 256GB/512GBGB of SSD storage that is soldered to the logic board. Due to this particular design decision by Apple (unlike the Function Keys version which has a modular SSD), it seems unlikely that a future SSD upgrade will ever be available.
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- This model does not have any expansion slots or bays.
- Battery replacement kits are yet to be released.