- 16GB (At purchase. Not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 8 GB (Non-removable) or
- 16 GB (Non-removable)
- Intel Core i7 2.4GHz
- Memory expansion is not possible. SSD can be upgraded.
- MacBookPro13,1 13-inch Late-2016 (Function Keys) A1708 EMC 2978
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased. For better performance, consider upgrading the onboard SSD.
- SSD Upgrade
- This model is configured with a custom PCIe 256GB 'blade' SSD connected via a PCIe port. Upgrades are possible with the Feather M17 SSD. The SSD includes everything you need. SSD, tools, instructions and a sticker! The SSD is per-formatted with macOS pre-installed! To start fresh with a new OS just install the SSD and turn on the Mac. To copy data from the old SSD, you need a time machine backup and use Data Migration app (part of macOS set up) to copy all your old data on to the new SSD.
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- This model does not have any expansion slots or bays.