- 16GB (At purchase. Not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 8 GB (Non-removable) or
- 16 GB (Non-removable)
- Intel Core i7 2.4GHz
- Memory expansion is not possible. SSD upgrade options yet to be released.
- MacBookPro13,1 13-inch Late-2016 (Function Keys) A1708 EMC 2978
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - Battery replacement guide
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased. For better performance, consider upgrading the onboard SSD.
- SSD Upgrade
- By default, this model is configured with a custom PCIe 256GB modular SSD connected via a PCIe port. As of 10th Feb 2018 there are no third party SSD upgrade options available. When they do become available, we'll update this page.
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- This model does not have any expansion slots or bays.
- A Battery replacement kit is available for this system. To install it, follow the battery replacement guide.