- 16GB (At purchase. Not upgradeable after)
- 0 Sockets for DRAM modules
0 Slots for SDXC flash cards
- 8 GB (Non-removable) or
- 16 GB (Non-removable)
- Intel Core i7 2.9 GHz
- Memory expansion is not possible. SSD upgrade options not likely.
- MacBookPro13,3 15-inch Late-2016 Touch Bar A1707 EMC 3072
- INSTALLATION GUIDES
- - no guides yet
- RAM Upgrade
- Sadly, it's not possible to upgrade the RAM in this model after it has been purchased.
- SSD Upgrade
- By default, this model is configured with 512GB of SSD storage that is soldered to the logic board. Due to this particular design decision by Apple (unlike the Function Keys version which has a modular SSD), it seems unlikely that a future SSD upgrade will ever be available.
- Add-in SD Memory Cards
- This model does not have any expansion slots or bays.
- Battery replacement kits are yet to be released.