Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
- 2 GB using DDR2-1066 in one DIMM channel
- 8 GB using DDR2-533/667/800
- 4 Sockets
- 0 MB (Removable)
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 (AM2) Nvidia nForce 630a
- AMD Phenom FX (AM2+) Nvidia nForce 630a
- AMD Phenom (AM2+) Nvidia nForce 630a
- AMD Sempron (AM2) Nvidia nForce 630a
- PCI; PCI Express; SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB, 1, and 2GB modules or kits.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS for Dual Channel mode.
- This system supports both ECC (KVRxxxD2Exx/xx) and non-ECC (KVRxxxD2Nxx/xx) memory.
- Mixing ECC and non-ECC modules is not recommended.
- AMD Sempron processors support DDR2-533 and DDR2-667 memory only.
- DDR2-800 and DDR2-1066 modules are not supported with this processor.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- A 64-bit Operating System is required to utilize more than 4GB of memory.
- DDR2-1066 is supported by AM2+ CPUs only, and in one DIMM channel only