Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Hynix 4GB (2x 2GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 1.8V DR x8 ECC 240-pin EUDIMM RAM Kit
- 2 GB using DDR2-1200 in one DIMM channel
- 16 GB using DDR2-667/800
- 4 Sockets
- 0 MB (Removable)
- AMD Athlon AMD 785G
- AMD Phenom (AM2+) AMD 785G
- AMD Sempron (AM2) AMD 785G
- AMD Athlon 64 (AM2) AMD 785G
- AMD Phenom II (AM2+) AMD 785G
- PCI; PCI Express; SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 16GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB, 1, 2 and 4GB modules or kits.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS for Dual Channel mode.
- This system supports both ECC (KVRxxxD2Exx/xx) and non-ECC (KVRxxxD2Nxx/xx) memory.
- Mixing ECC and non-ECC modules is not recommended.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- A 64-bit Operating System is required to utilize more than 4GB of memory.
- DDR2-1066 or faster is supported by AM2+/AM3 CPUs, and in one DIMM per channel only