- 4 Sockets
- 0MB (Removable)
- Intel Pentium 4 Intel 875P
- PCI; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 4GB can be reached using any combination of 128, 256, 512MB, and 1GB modules.
- All modules must be identical for Dual Channel with Dynamic Mode.
- When running at DDR2-800 FSB, DDR333 will clock at 320 MT/s only.
- Systems shipped with DDR2-800 FSB processors should use DDR400 (KVR400X64C3A) parts.
- Systems shipped with DDR2-533 FSB processors should use DDR333 (KVR333X64C25) parts.
- KVR400X72C3 parts have 3-4-4 timings.
- KVR400X72C3A parts have 3-3-3 timings.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).