OWC 14-port Thunderbolt Dock
Ultimate in connectivity to convert your laptop into a workstation powerhouse.
- 2 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Ports
- 1 x USB 3.2 (10Gb/s) Type-C
- 5 x USB 3.2 (5Gb/s) Type-A
- 1 x Mini DisplayPort
- 1 x Gigabit Ethernet
- SD Card Reader
- Micro SD Card Reader
- S/PDIF Digital Audio
- Analog Audio In/Out
- 85W Power Delivery
- Dual display support up to 4K
- Single display support up to 5K
- Includes Thunderbolt cable
- Mac & Windows
OWC 14-port Thunderbolt Dock
More Port than an English pub! The original Thunderbolt 3 dock (Thunderbolt 4 compatible)
Daisy Chain devices
Drives, Accessories + More
One Cable. Connectivity for Your World.
Through a single cable, the 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock brings an unprecedented combination of ports, convenience and power to your Thunderbolt 3 equipped Windows or Mac. Bring functionality back to your notebook. Quickly access all of the displays and peripherals at your desk while minimizing desk clutter. Charge your computer and all of your mobile devices simultaneously. Connect and make any shared workspace feel like home.
Through one cable, the 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock makes all of this possible in a sleek aluminum design with the ideal 14-port configuration optimized by our engineering team to fit any environment.
Welcome to your new world of connectivity.
Connect. Work. Disconnect. Go.
The days of only working at your desk are gone. We're always on the move bouncing between our desks, meetings, and couches — often in a hurry. With a single connection to your notebook computer, the 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock makes coming back to your desk to work and leaving your desk to run to a meeting, a much quicker endeavor.
The Right Ports.
Right Where You Need Them.
OWC engineers evaluated thousands of possibilities in discovering the optimal port configuration for nearly any environment. With its 14 ports of connectivity thoughtfully placed, the 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock delivers convenience while keeping desktops clutter-free. The docking station's front is designed for the easy connection of your portable devices, headphones and media cards, while the rear features a multitude of ports for your static devices so cables stay out of sight.
Thunderbolt 3 Power
Thunderbolt 3 is the most advanced and versatile interface available. So we've harnessed its power with the 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock to provide the highest speed and most connection options. The dock's main Thunderbolt 3 port provides up to 85W of power to your notebook computer, while the secondary Thunderbolt 3 port provides Thunderbolt device chaining, USB 3.1 Gen 2 connectivity and display support.
USB connections that matter
The 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock moves you into the future without leaving the past behind by including two USB Type-C (10Gb/s) ports2 as well as five USB Type-A (5Gb/s) ports, with one of each located conveniently on the front.
Whether connecting your printers, storage and keyboards via Type-A or the latest mobile devices and portable SSDs via Type-C, the 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock has room for all of your gear.
Wired for speed, security
The Gigabit Ethernet port brings access to high-speed, reliable and secure wired networks back to your notebook, giving you the fast data transfers and peace of mind that only come with a hardwired connection. Gigabit Ethernet provides a fast 1000Mb/s connection vs. slower 600Mb/s 802.11n or 48Mb/s 802.11g wireless standards. And for those in need of an even faster connection can utilize the Thunderbolt 3 10G Ethernet Adapter for an up to 10X performance increase over the Gigabit Ethernet.
Music to your ears and everyone else's
Plug your headphones and mic into the front output/input jack to listen to your music and podcasts, and connect your audio systems into the rear optical S/PDIF port to fill a room with pristine sound.
Multiple displays, multiple types
Screen real estate is a must. One display is no longer enough for office workers, gamers or students, let alone creative professionals. By providing display support via both the Mini DisplayPort and secondary Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) connection, the 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock can more than triple your screen space by driving two displays with up to 4K resolution or a single 5K display.
The OWC Thunderbolt Dock works with any Mac with an available Thunderbolt 3 or port running macOS 10.12 Sierra. This dock is backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 2 but requires an adapter.
The OWC Thunderbolt Dock works with any Windows PC with an available Thunderbolt 4 or 3 port.
With 87 watts of charging power, you can do it all simultaneously: keep your notebook ready for mobile use, power/charge devices, and free up a Thunderbolt port on your machine. Ready to take a break or done for the day? The OWC Thunderbolt Dock will continue to power and/or charge connected computers and devices.
Disconnect in One Click
Safely disconnect multiple drives in a single click. OWC Dock Ejector was designed by OWC hardware and software engineers to ensure all data is written before disconnection, saving time and protecting against data loss. It makes losing your hard-earned work a thing of the past.
OWC Thunderbolt Cable Included
OWC Thunderbolt Go Dock comes with a certified 0.7M OWC Thunderbolt Cable. But if your workflow demands a different length to make the connection, OWC Thunderbolt (USB-C) Cables are the perfect choice.
Stabilize Thunderbolt and USB-C Cables
Active workspaces expose gear to bumps, shoves, or even the random tail wag from a pet. OWC ClingOn custom cable stabilisers (sold separately) screw into the OWC Dock or OWC Drive housing to reduce – if not completely eliminate – cable strain on Thunderbolt and USB-C connections so you can work with confidence even in the highest foot traffic environments.
OWC, Trusted by Pros & Enthusiasts the World Over
We build our hardware to the highest standards of reliability and performance. Because 100% reliability is always the goal, we rigorously quality test and back our hardware with a 2 Year OWC / Ramcity Limited Warranty and award-winning customer support.
- (1) OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock
- (1) 0.7M (29") Thunderbolt Cable
- (1) External Power Supply and Power Cable
- (1) Quick Start Guide for OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock
- (1) User Guide for OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock
- (1) OWC Dock Ejector for Mac and Windows (software download)
- (1) User Guide for OWC Dock Ejector
- 2 Year OWC Limited Warranty
- (1) (1) Host Port - Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) up to 40 Gb/s (5000 MB/s)
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) Port
- (1) USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C Port up to 10Gb/s (1250MB/s) - USB 2.0/3.0 backwards compatible
- (5) USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Ports up to 600MB/s
- (1) Mini DisplayPort Port
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) RJ-45 Port
- (1) S/PDIF Digital Audio Output Port
- (1) 3.5mm Stereo Audio Input/Output Combo Port
- (1) microSD
- (1) Secure Digital (SD)
- Thunderbolt 3 host port provides up to 85W of power to the host computer
- Up to one 5K display @ 60Hz,
- or two 4K displays @ 60Hz
- Thunderbolt 3: Up to 5K @ 60Hz via a native Thunderbolt 3 display or 4K @ 60Hz via a Thunderbolt display or a USB-C display adapter
- Mini DisplayPort 1.2: Up to 4K @ 60Hz
- 1Gb/s "Gigabit" (1000BASE-T)
- 100Mb/s (100BASE-T)
- 10Mb/s (10BASE-T)
- Thunderbolt 3 - Intel JHL6540
- USB Type-C - ASMedia ASM1142
- USB Type-A - Fresco Logic FL1100EX (x2)
- Ethernet - Intel i210
- S/PDIF Audio - C Media CM6533
Memory Card Slots
Display Support by Port
Ethernet Speeds (RJ-45)
Jumbo Frame Support
Host Port Requirements
- Thunderbolt (USB-C) port (backward compatible with Thunderbolt 2/Thunderbolt1)
Mac OS Compatibility
- macOS 13.x Ventura
- macOS 12.x Monterey
- macOS 11.x Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.12 Sierra
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 64-bit Edition
- Windows 10 32-bit Edition
- Windows Server 2016
- Download Driver
- High-power USB support is required for compatibility with the Apple SuperDrive and Apple USB keyboard, and is required to enable high-speed charging for Apple iPads, iPhones and other higher-power capable devices. To enable high-power USB support please download the appropriate app and driver bundle.
- External UL-listed universal auto- switching power supply
- Need an additional power supply? Secondary/replacement power supplies are also available.
- 120-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.5A
- +20V, 9A
- OWCPWR20V150W (sold separately)
PC OS Compatibility
External Power Adapter
Replacement Adapter Part Number
- Chassis: Space Gray
- Covers: Black
- Chassis: Aluminum
- Covers: Polycarbonate
- Height: 2.5 cm (1.0 in)
- Length: 8.9 cm (3.5 in)
- Width: 23.0 cm (9.1 in)
- 500.0 g (1.10 lbs)
- Operating: -304.8 m to 3,048.0 m (-1,000 ft to 10,000 ft)
- Non-Operating: -304.8 m to 12,192.0 m (-1,000 ft to 40,000 ft)
Thunderbolt and the Thunderbolt logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
1.Thunderbolt 2/Thunderbolt compatibility requires a certified Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 (mDP) adapter and a Thunderbolt 2 cable (available separately). This configuration provides data transfer at up to 20Gb/s but does not support notebook charging.
2. Both the SD card reader and the micro SD card reader are controlled by the same chipset. This means that only one can be in use at a time.
3. Dual displays require a native Thunderbolt 3 display or the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 adapter. Dual 4K setups will run at different refresh rates depending on which OS and connection types are being utilized.
4. Dual display support, including available resolution and refresh rates, is dependent on host hardware and drivers.Apple silicon M1 Pro, M1 Max, and M1 Ultra Mac models, Apple Intel-based Mac models, and Thunderbolt 4 PCs can support up to two displays at up to 4K @ 60Hz via Thunderbolt.Apple silicon M1 and M2 Mac models can support one external display up to 4K @ 60Hz via Thunderbolt.
5. The following Apple silicon M1 and M2 Mac models support a single display over a Thunderbolt port:
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, M2, 2022)
- MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
- MacBook Air (M2, 2022)
- Mac14,2- Mac mini (M1, 2020)
6. The following Mac models provide only partial support for DisplayPort 1.4, including limiting resolution to 5K or 6K at 60Hz. Please review Apple's display specifications for your specific Mac to determine the maximum supported resolution and color depth:
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2018)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2019)
- MacBookPro15,1 and MacBookPro15,3
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2019, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBookPro16,1 and MacBookPro16,4
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Four Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2020)
- iMac20,1 and iMac20,2
- Mac mini (2018)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Rack, 2019)
7. Dual display configurations are possible with the Mac mini via the additional built-in HDMI 2.0 port.
8. The rear-facing Thunderbolt (USB-C) port supports USB connectivity up to 10Gb/s. The front-facing USB-C port supports USB connectivity up to 8Gb/s.
9. Connected drives may display the wrong desktop icon and not be ejectable through Dock Ejector when connected over the (2) rear-right-side USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports.
10. OWC Dock Ejector is developed for OWC products. Third party hubs and docks are not supported.
11. Recorded sound input playback will be quiet. Adjusting the input volume in System Preferences does not improve the softness of the recording playback. Connecting the desired input directly into the computer system will improve the recorded sound input.
12. A firmware update is required to use OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock with OWC Innergize software. Please consult the "Innergize for PC: Firmware Update" or "Innergize for PC: Firmware Update" guide for download and installation instructions.
13. SD cards inserted into the OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock will not be recognized by Windows Disk Management or applications after being safely removed. Power cycle the entire OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock by disconnecting the power source. This will allow the OWC 14-Port Thunderbolt Dock to create a new card session resulting in Windows recognizing the SD card.