Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
WD Blue 1TB 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
- 4 GB using 1 and 2GB modules
- 8 GB using two 4GB modules
- 4 Sockets
- 0 MB (Removable)
- Intel Core 2 Extreme Intel G41
- Intel Core 2 Quad Intel G41
- Intel Core 2 Duo Intel G41
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Intel G41
- Intel Pentium Dual Core Intel G41
- PCI; PCI Express; SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using 512MB, 1GB, 2GB and 4GB modules or kits.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS for Dual Channel mode.
- Per Gigabyte documentation, GA-EG41MF-S2H supports two (2) single-sided or double-sided modules, or four (4) single-sided modules only.
- Order and install two (2) 4GB modules to reach maximum 8GB memory.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- Maximum configurations require a 64-bit operating system.
- When four DDR2 800MHz memory modules are installed, the memory speed will be downgraded to 667 MHz