Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Seagate 2TB BarraCuda 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
WD Blue 1TB 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
- 4 GB using 1 and 2GB modules
- 8 GB using two 4GB modules
- 4 Sockets
- 0 MB (Removable)
- Intel Core 2 Extreme Intel G41
- Intel Core 2 Quad Intel G41
- Intel Core 2 Duo Intel G41
- Intel Celeron Dual Core Intel G41
- Intel Pentium Dual Core Intel G41
- PCI; PCI Express; SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using 512MB, 1GB, 2GB and 4GB modules or kits.
- MODULES MUST BE ORDERED AND INSTALLED IN PAIRS for Dual Channel mode.
- Per Gigabyte documentation, GA-EG41MF-S2H supports two (2) single-sided or double-sided modules, or four (4) single-sided modules only.
- Order and install two (2) 4GB modules to reach maximum 8GB memory.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- Maximum configurations require a 64-bit operating system.
- When four DDR2 800MHz memory modules are installed, the memory speed will be downgraded to 667 MHz