- 4 Sockets
- 128MB (Removable) or
- 256MB (Removable) or
- 512MB (Removable) or
- 1GB (Removable)
- Intel Pentium 4 Intel 865GV
- Intel Celeron Intel 865GV
- Intel Celeron D Intel 865GV
- PCI; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 4GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB and 1GB modules.
- Systems shipped with 800MHz FSB processors are recommended to use DDR400 (KTH-D530/xxx) parts.
- Systems shipped with 533MHz FSB processors should use DDR333 (KTC-D320/xxx) parts.
- When running at 800MHz FSB, DDR333 will clock at 320MHz only.
- MODULES MAY BE INSTALLED ONE AT A TIME; however, they must be added in like pairs to take advantage of dual channel mode.
- System is configurable and may ship with a different amount, or configuration, of standard memory.