- 2 Sockets
- 256MB (Removable) or
- 512MB (Removable)
- Intel Pentium 4 Intel 865G
- Intel Celeron Intel 865G
- PCI; USB
Mfr's System P/N's:
- DB670AV; DF425A; DF426A; DF428A; DF431A; DF464A; DF465A; DG008A; DG009A; DG010A; DG135A; DK895A; DZ034T; PB590A; PB591A; PB592A; PK479P
- Virtually any configuration up to 2GB can be reached using any combination of 512MB and 1GB modules.
- Systems shipped with 800MHz FSB processors are recommended to use DDR400 (KTH-D530/xxx) parts.
- Systems shipped with 533MHz FSB processors should use DDR333 (KTC-D320/xxx) parts.
- When running at 800MHz FSB, DDR333 will clock at 320MHz only.
- MODULES MAY BE INSTALLED ONE AT A TIME; however, they must be added in like pairs to take advantage of dual channel mode.