Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Hynix 2GB (1x 2GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 1.8V DR x8 200-pin SODIMM RAM Module
Hynix 4GB (1x 4GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 1.8V DR x8 200-pin SODIMM RAM Module
WD Blue 1TB 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
- 4GB using a 32-bit Operating System
- 8GB using a 64-bit Operating System
- 2 Sockets
- 2 GB (Removable) or
- 3 GB (Removable) or
- 4 GB (Removable) or
- 6 GB (Removable)
- Intel Core i3 2.13 GHz Intel HM55
- SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using any combination of 2 and 4GB modules.
- SSD Compatibility - 2540p shipped with standard voltage Core i5 (520M, 540M) and Core i7 (620M) CPU takes 2.5-inch HDD or SSD in the only 2.5-inch drive bay.
- 2540p shipped with low voltage Core i7 (640LM) takes 1.8-inch HDD or SSD in the only 1.8-inch drive bay.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- Maximum configurations require a 64-bit operating system.
- Systems based on Intel GL40 chipset supports up to 4GB maximum.
- Per HP documentation, system supports DDR3-1333 (PC3-10600) and 1066 (PC3-8500) modules but memory Bus may run at DDR3-1066 (PC3-8500 MB/sec) depending on processor