Crucial MX500 2TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Seagate 2TB BarraCuda 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
Hynix 4GB (1x 4GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 1.8V DR x8 200-pin SODIMM RAM Module
WD Blue 1TB 5400 RPM 128MB Cache SATA 6.0Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
Crucial MX500 500GB 2.5" 7mm SATA III Internal SSD (with 7mm to 9.5mm spacer)
- 4GB using a 32-bit Operating System
- 8GB using a 64-bit Operating System
- 2 Sockets
- 2 GB (Removable) or
- 3 GB (Removable) or
- 4 GB (Removable) or
- 6 GB (Removable)
- Intel Core i3 2.13 GHz Intel HM55
- SSD - SATA 2.5-inch 9.5mm; USB
- Virtually any configuration up to 8GB can be reached using any combination of 2 and 4GB modules.
- SSD Compatibility - 2540p shipped with standard voltage Core i5 (520M, 540M) and Core i7 (620M) CPU takes 2.5-inch HDD or SSD in the only 2.5-inch drive bay.
- 2540p shipped with low voltage Core i7 (640LM) takes 1.8-inch HDD or SSD in the only 1.8-inch drive bay.
- If 4GB is installed, the recognized memory may be reduced to 3.5GB or less (depending on system configuration and memory allocation).
- Maximum configurations require a 64-bit operating system.
- Systems based on Intel GL40 chipset supports up to 4GB maximum.
- Per HP documentation, system supports DDR3-1333 (PC3-10600) and 1066 (PC3-8500) modules but memory Bus may run at DDR3-1066 (PC3-8500 MB/sec) depending on processor